Enteric Parasite Verification Panel (Synthetic)
Enteric Parasite Verification Panel (Synthetic) includes 5 vials of dried synthetic DNA, 1 vial of molecular standard water for rehydration and a Certificate of Analysis.
Each vial is comprised of pooled Cryptosporidium spp., Entamoeba histolytica, and Giardia lamblia synthetic DNA. No additional mixing or dilution is required.
Enteric Parasite 20-Day QC Panel
Contains 20 inactivated, pre-pooled microorganism pellets comprised of the organisms recommended for the QC listed below (20 vials/pellets total).
Room temperature storage | For in vitro diagnostic use. International restrictions may apply.
Entamoeba histolytica surrogate R
Microbiology QC Slides
• Ready-to-use • Hassle-free packaging
• Room temperature storage • Certificate of Analysis
• Wide variety of of controls including protozoa
Microbiology QC Slides come with one or two droplets of an air-dried and methanol-fixed organism, or a single smear containing a designated organism population. For your convenience, a detailed Certificate of Analysis is available upon request.
• SL90-10 Blood Parasite Control Slide
• SL45-10 Cryptosporidium Control Slide
• SL15-10 SAF-Preserved Fecal Smear Control
• SL10-10 Zinc PVA-Preserved Fecal Smear Control
Parasite Suspensions are packaged in a vial containing 1 ml of a particular parasite species. For your convenience, each Parasite Suspension comes with a Certificate of Analysis that includes detailed information about the parasite. Choose from these common organisms:
• FP01 Giardia lamblia • FP02 Cryptosporidium species
• FP03 Diphyllobothrium latum • FP04 Taenia species • FP05 Ascaris lumbricoides
• FP06 Strongyloides stercoralis • FP07 Blastocystis hominis
• FP08 Trichuris trichiura • FP09 Iodamoeba butschlii • FP10 Necator americanus
• FP11 Hymenolepis nana • FP12 Endolimax nana
PARASITE SUSPENSIONS & SLIDES
• Hassle-free packaging
• Room temperature storage
• Certificate of Analysis
• Two-year shelf-life
• CE Marked Medical IVD
• QC of diagnostic kits and methods
• Microscopic examination
• Acid-Fast staining procedures
• Proficiency programs • Educational