BioConnections is currently recruiting a Salesperson to help promote our range of microbiology products to all UK laboratories.
This is a full-time position, with an attractive package available dependent on experience. Basic package will also include: company car; mobile phone; laptop; pension.
Easy access to motorway networks will be an advantage, although this position requires national coverage, maximizing the potential of major population centers in your locality is the priority.
The ideal candidate must have a background in clinical microbiology; they should have the ability to provide technical support as well as being able to present technical information through workshops, seminars and conferences; they should also show the ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels. Specific product training will be given as appropriate.
To become part of a small team, where all are involved in the planning, implementation, monitoring and ongoing development of the quality management system, demonstrating commitment to the quality policy.
To meet the needs of customer requirements, through both product and service, by established visits, telephone contact, e-mail and exhibiting at Trade Shows.
To be fully aware of the responsibilities to customer satisfaction inherent in operating the system and the commercial and operational benefits derived from an efficient system.
To be involved with the other colleagues in the overall running of the Company and ensuring that the quality management system conforms to the requirements of the standard.
- Build & promote strong long-lasting customer relationships;
- identify emerging markets and market shifts whilst being fully aware of new products and competitor activities;
- achieve growth by successfully promoting the product range;
- be involved in the design & implementation of strategic business plans to promote our products to customers;
- unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into customers;
- presenting products to prospective customers;
- providing professional after-sales support;
- remaining in contact with customers to identify future needs;
- respond to complaints and resolve issues or escalate it as appropriate, aiming for customer contentment and preservation of company reputation;
- negotiation from quotation through to sales;
- build effective relationships with key employees amongst customers.
Interview process: The candidate will be expected to deliver a 5-10 slide powerpoint presentation on a relevant topic in order to demonstrate their abilities/skills. The presentation should last no longer than 10 minutes.
Please bring with you proof of qualifications and eligibility to work in the UK.
Application: Contact Andrew Wood (General Manager) if you require any other information - T: 01782 516010.
Please send your C.V. with a letter of application to: BioConnections Ltd
Unit 10 Brindley Court, Victoria Business Park, Knypersley, Stoke-on-Trent. ST87PP.
F: 01782 510733 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org